Interested in singing with us?
Although we certainly don’t require our members to be professional singers (many are!), our work requires a certain level of style and vocal skill.
Each interested singer is required to complete an Application, as well as sing for Holly Phares, Music Director.*
We are looking for singers who:
- are able to carry a tune well
- are able to securely sing his/her part – either alone or with one other – when pieces call for 2 or more parts in harmony
- are able to sing softly and listen well
- are reliable to attend rehearsals, learn the repertoire, and show up to scheduled visits in which they commit to serve
- are open and comfortable with the vast array of deeply intense and emotional situations in which will serve **
* If you have sung for or with Holly in recent years, you need not have to sing for her at this time. Simply fill out the Application.
** This can be very difficult work and might often bring up some challenging feelings for the singer. We have a deep commitment to prepare and support all who are involved in our ensemble through informative presentations by healthcare professionals, as well as intentional short gatherings and “de-briefing” times before and after our site visits.